Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party Pass
TUESDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2013
9pm - 1am
Tuesday 31 December 2013… into the New Year
Stages live from 9pm – 1am
£20.00 administration (+ £2.10 booking fee)
The original and best New Year celebrations in the world!
Join the party with 80,000 friends beneath the backdrop of Edinburgh Castle and dance your way into 2014 with incredible live music and entertainment, DJ’s, giant screens, outdoor bars and the world famous Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Midnight Fireworks. All Scottish line-up headlined by Edinburgh's very own Django Django, alongside CHVRCHES, The Rezillos, Mercury nominees King Creosote and foot-stomping sets from The Treacherous Orchestra, Fiddlers`Bid and friends.
•Tickets for Concert in the Gardens & The Keilidh also grant access to the Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party.
•No pass-outs permitted, (i.e. leaving the arena and trying to gain re-entry)
• No entry after 11pm, so please come early!
• This is an outdoor event so please dress for the weather
• Pay bars and food outlets are located within the Street Party Arena
• Alcohol CAN be brought into this event arena but ONLY in plastic containers
• No glass or cans can be brought into this event arena.
UK POSTAGE ONLY TO CARDS BILLING ADDRESS
Buy TicketsNot available online at this time