SATURDAY 28TH JUNE 2014 - MONDAY 30TH JUNE 2014
Doors 10am each day
Bannockburn Live is a three day event taking place on Saturday 28, Sunday 29 and Monday 30 June 2014 staged by the National Trust for Scotland to commemorate the 700th anniversary of one of Scotland’s most significant battles – the Battle of Bannockburn...
The specially created festival arena will feature a programme packed with music, Scottish food & drink, crafts, literature and outdoor activities all set in the beautiful surroundings of the memorial park...
Alongside the biggest Battle of Bannockburn re-enactment ever seen in Scotland, an array of themed villages will be constructed each presenting the sights, sounds and atmosphere of medieval and modern Scotland. There will be three opportunities to watch the re-enactment each day...
**TICKET PRICE INCLUDES**
This admits people from 10am to 5pm and you can watch all three enactments (they are at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm). There is also an array of themed villages which shall each be constructed presenting sounds, sights and atmosphere of medieval and modern Scotland. There’ll also be plenty of child-related activities.
Tickets Ready for collection/Dispatch 2 weeks prior to the event
1. Ticket holders are advised to check their tickets upon receipt. Tickets cannot be returned nor any refund given after purchase unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
2. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced. Keep your ticket and stub safe and in good condition.
4. Only customers holding a valid ticket will be admitted to the event. You must retain your ticket at all times during the Event.
5. This is an outdoor, green field event. It is your responsibility to be prepared for all weather conditions and bring appropriate clothing and footwear.
6. Tickets will be checked at the entrance to the event arena. You may be asked to produce ID for children aged under 14.
7. Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (a maximum of 6 children to each adult).
8. Babes in Arms are restricted to 2 years and under. Only one child is permitted per adult lap.
9. The area of tiered seating within the Battle arena is unreserved and available on a first come, first served basis.
10. Wheelchair access is available, however access may be restricted or difficult to negotiate in some areas on site. Spaces for the disabled viewing area for the Battle re-enactment cannot be reserved in advance and availability may be limited on the day.
11. You use the car park at your own risk and enter the event arena at your own risk. The promoter will not be held liable by you for any loss, injury or damage sustained within any arenas.
12. No alcoholic drinks, glass or cans may be brought into the festival arena.
13. Event bars will be operating to ‘Challenge 25’ legislation. Proof of age may be required to purchase alcohol.
14. Smoking is not permitted in the event arena.
Battle of Bannockburn SiteGlasgow Road
Whins of Milton