How to contact Tickets Scotland Ltd
For credit card bookings call:
08444 155 221
Credit Card Hotline Open 9am to 6pm (5.30pm Sundays)
TICKETS SCOTLAND LTD
237 ARGYLE ST.
(Situated under the Central Station Bridge)
PHONE - 0141 204 5151
Open 9am - 6pm ( 7pm Thursdays )
11.30pm - 5.30pm Sundays
TICKETS SCOTLAND LTD
127 ROSE ST.
(Opposite Kennelworth Pub)
PHONE 0131 220 3234
Open 9am - 6pm ( 7pm Thursday)
11.30pm -5.30pm Sundays
Terms and Conditions
Your use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets Scotland sells tickets on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our “Event Partner”.
- This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- Policies set forth by our Event Partners, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
- Tickets purchased on tickets-scotland.com are subject to a booking fee per ticket which is non refundable in the event that the concert is cancelled or postponed.
- Postage charges and Collection charges are non refundable in the event of cancellation or postponed concerts.
- When purchasing tickets on tickets-scotland.com, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for some events. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- When tickets are being collected at the shop or box office, we ask that the cardholder presents the card that the tickets were booked on as identification, along with a printed copy of your e mail confirmation and a valid signature on the signature strip. No refund will be given for uncollected tickets.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Tickets Scotland aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived Three days before the event (or, if you are travelling, Three days before you leave on your journey), please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Tickets Scotland only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets. *Tickets Scotland only posts tickets within the UK.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. In the event that a concert has been postponed then please hold onto tickets until advised what to do. Never destroy or deface tickets
- Tickets Scotland reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, Credit Card Hotline and in Person therefore tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however Tickets Scotland does not control this inventory or its availability.
- For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.Tickets Scotland will not be held liable for any travel costs or accomodation cost lost due to concert canellations .Customers should always hold onto tickets until advised of new date or refund policy *
- Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. No refunds will be given if access is denied or ejected from the venue
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The Event Partner and Tickets Scotland accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The Event Partner nor Tickets Scotland shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. Neither the Event Partner nor Tickets Scotland shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
Privacy and Data Protection
Tickets Scotland only collects personal information about you (for example your name, address, telephone number, email address) when you specifically provide us with such information on a voluntary basis, for example when purchasing or enquiring about event tickets online. Any personal information we collect via our web site will never be released or sold to any companies or individuals outside of Tickets Scotland authorised partner companies.
We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law. If you have registered your interest with www.tickets-scotland.com and/or any of our associated companies, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you.
What we do with your information
We use the information you provide us with to sell you the tickets you requested. We may occasionally use some of the same information (such as the type of tickets you requested) to tailor the content of this site to the interests of our users. By making a purchase from this site you are consenting to your financial and/or personal information being passed to any third party organisations necessary to process your transactions with Tickets Scotland, such as credit card companies, banks and the companies that handle shipping on our behalf. Except for these specific cases, we will never share financial information with third parties without your specific consent.
We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force. Information and the law.
We may occasionally release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with laws or regulations, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with Tickets Scotland, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Tickets Scotland, users of the site or others.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously, and protect it from unauthorised access. We do not process online payments directly on this site but rather through our payment processing partner. All card details and processing are handled securely by our payment partner Paypoint.net on their website.
Third Party sites
Tickets Scotland is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party sites linked to this site. Consequently we advise you to read their privacy policies before submitting data to such sites.
Login to manage your account details.Login